rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: New 2004 Bianchi Cross BIke

Started by CBILLS · · Last activity · 1 post · 170 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
14 October 2004
Last activity
14 October 2004
Original author
CBILLS
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
170
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For Sale: I have a Brand New Unridden 2004 Bianchi Cross Bike size 52 cm. I
    ordered in and is one size too small. I bought it for a little over cost, so I
    can sell it for what I paid plus the shipping. It has not been ridden! This is
    the last year for the Team Motorex Paint Scheme, very striking, clear coated,
    top quality. Go to www.bianchiusa.com to see and get full spec's. I will take
    the $975.00 that I paid, and I can Fed Ex to your door for $25.00 For a total
    of $1000.00 I have already paid the tax. Retail is $1,300.00 Bike is still at
    the store, they are helping me sell it. Full Warranty with Receipt from Bike
    Shop in your name.
    I will be at the Denver Velo Swap, I could deliver it there or ship it FedEx.
    email me at [email hidden]

    Thanx...Capt

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.