rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: New '03 Giant TCR 1 - Large

Started by bmwt · · Last activity · 1 post · 209 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
31 August 2004
Last activity
31 August 2004
Original author
bmwt
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
209
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. New large TCR 1
    Color Carbon/Red Decals
    Full Shimano Ultegra
    Mavic Cosmos Wheels
    Almost NIB - Never completed assembly.
    Paid $2100
    More details contact - bikebs@(SPAM-not)hotmail.com
    ---------------------------------------------------
    the bike has not been built - It is a stock 2003 TCR1
    I had planned to use a different handlebar so the buyer needs his own.
    (I had plans to use a wider one I already had)
    Bike will ship in it's original box I will have proffessionally boxed.

    Note:
    the rear quick release is scuffed. This happened in shipping to me.
    The box had worn through at this contact point.

    --------------------------------------------------

    If the bike can't sell on it's own merits check out these links:

    Giant News in Athens Olympic 2004
    http://www.giant-bicycle.com/global/en-US/news/html.aspx

    27 Olympic Athletes out of 13 countries riding on GIANT bicycles in Athens.
    http://www.giant-bicycle.com/global/en-US/athens_olympic/html.aspx

    My personal experience:
    Since '96 I have had 2 Trek OCLV's (both 5500's) I'll be positng them for
    sale soon.
    I have bought I have been riding a TCR built custom for a few months and
    can honestly say
    that the ride is very close to OCLV feel (only the complete bike is
    lighter!).

    I have used auctions in the past and don't really want the bother.
    IF you want to see my eBay feedback posts (it's 100%)
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bmwt

    Interesting Tour Journal entry - makes Trek and Giant sound like they're
    on equal footing with their carbon programs - it's only the quality of the
    team/riders that separates them.
    http://www.trekbikes.com/tour_de_france/news/scotts_journal/scotts_journal.jsp

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.