rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Nearly new 8 speed cassettes

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 207 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
4 December 2005
Last activity
4 December 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
207
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I came across these Shimano 8 speed cassettes in my parts box; one of them
    looks to be never used, the other may have a few miles on it, but is in
    nearly new condition. The cogs range from 11-28 teeth. The lockring says
    "Hyperglide C" on it. I think I purchased them some time ago on Ebay and
    never installed them, can't remember for sure. I am selling them because I
    am switching to 9 speed, and have no use for it at present. They are on ebay
    right now; I will cancel the ad and save a little money if they are sold
    here. $20.00 each or $35.00 for both. $5.00 should cover shipping in the
    lower 48.
    To reply to me directly, remove "nospam".

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.