rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Medium Jersies (Pearl Izumi, ...)

Started by Jack · · Last activity · 1 post · 219 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
7 June 2005
Last activity
7 June 2005
Original author
Jack
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
219
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    Two size medium jersies for sale. I bought both on eBay last fall and
    gained enough weight over the winter that for the foreseeable future
    I'm not fitting into anything marked "medium". 🙁 Both jersies have
    been worn just a few times and are in good shape.

    1) Pearl Izumi: plain white with Pearl Izumi logo on left breast, some
    sort of high-tech wicking ultra dry fabric that was devloped by NASA
    for us in the arm pits of space suits, 3/4 length "hidden" zipper for
    easy entry/exit, just under 20" across the chest under the arm pits,
    just noticed a small very pale yellow mark near the bottom of the
    zipper run (if I wasn't just closely examining these for imperfections
    I doubt I would have seen it), back shows zero marks or spots. Really
    much nicer condition than that description makes it sound. $22

    2) Performance brand: pale grey with maybe a hint of green and/or blue
    (I'm tempted to call the color "sea foam", it's actually quite a nice
    "goes with anything" color), fabric is a very light and airy "waffle"
    weave that's intended to transport and evaporate gobs of swea... errr,
    I mean "moisture", 3/4 length "hidden" zipper, just over 20" across
    chest under arm pits, no marks, spots, etc... This was sold to me as
    washed, but unworn, and it looks it. Stitching isn't up to Pearl Izumi
    quality, but this isn't one of the cheapie Performance jersies either.
    I've had other Performance jersies with this waffle material and it
    really is noticeably cooler and drier than wicking jersies made with
    flat weave material that I've had. $14

    I'll ship either one anywhere in the ConUS for $4. Call me crazy, but
    .... Buy both and ConUS shipping is free! Nada!! Zip!!! Gratus!!!!

    More size medium jersies and several pairs of unworn medium shorts on
    the way.

    Cheers and safe riding,

    -Jack

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.