rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Mavic Open Pro w/ Ultegra Hubs

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 234 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
26 January 2005
Last activity
29 January 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
234
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have for sale a set of Mavic Open Pro rims w/ Ultegra hubs. I
    purchased these on EBay in the hopes of building up a training bike but
    that never happened. The wheelset is in good condition, spins free and
    true. I'm asking for $125.00 or OBO. Shipping is extra.

    Thanks,

    Ian

  2. Quoted message said:

    I have for sale a set of Mavic Open Pro rims w/ Ultegra hubs. I
    purchased these on EBay in the hopes of building up a training bike


    but

    Quoted message said:

    that never happened. The wheelset is in good condition, spins free


    and

    Quoted message said:

    true. I'm asking for $125.00 or OBO. Shipping is extra.

    Thanks,

    Ian

    Last week for this item before I put it up for auction on EBay.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.