rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels, Mavic Cosmic Carbone wheels

Started by Three Fire · · Last activity · 1 post · 273 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
16 November 2005
Last activity
16 November 2005
Original author
Three Fire
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
273
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. These 04 Ksyriums are from Mavic neutral support excellent condition
    (when I bought them I had the rep pick the best set out of several
    sets). Since these are backup wheels, so mileage is low. They are
    prefectly round and true. I just checked the rear hub and it's in
    excellent condition. Black, Shimano hub, 700c clincher. Includes
    Michelin Axial Pro (light blue) tires for $425 plus shipping. Selling
    because of redundant purchase.

    http://www.medinabicis.es/img/productos/117.jpg

    04 Cosmic carbones, 700c Shimano tubulars, excellent condition, used
    for racing only, never went down. Includes Victoria EVO CX tires that
    cost $150 (lots of miles left). $550 plus shipping. I will throw in a
    Corima wheel bag (the best wheel bag I have seen).

    http://www.2-rad-rosskopp.de/images/cosmic_carbon.jpg

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.