rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Lemond Zurich 59 853

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 246 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
31 March 2005
Last activity
31 March 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
246
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Its white with red panels. Its got lots of nicks and scrapes, nothing
    huge but kind of all over. Its Reynolds 853 with a 1 inch threaded
    carbon fork with headset. I'm the second owner and I've never crashed
    it, but I have been careless putting it on bike racks and packing it in
    bike boxes. No dents or other structurally significant problems. Very
    nice riding and handling frame. I'm looking for 200 bucks or better yet
    trade towards a 57 Kelly cross frame, plus cash of course. I have pics
    if your seriously interested. Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.