I've got a nearly new Gunnar Crosshairs complete cyclocross bike for
sale. It's sized at 56cm with a sloping top tube (the seatmast length
is 22in.). The frame (Reynolds 853) is black and the threaded fork
(Reynolds 531) is red… this color combination looks sweet! There are
no scratches and the whole bike is in excellent condition and
perfect working order. The frame is straight, the wheels are true,
and the tires have very little tread wear. Full component details are
as follows:
Frame: Reynolds 853 (black)
Fork: Reynolds 531 (red)
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra STI (9-speed)
Stem: Salsa (120mm, 90-degree)
Bars: ITM Pro 260 (24cm)
Headset: Cane Creek S5 (black)
Bar Wrap: Cinelli Cork
Seat: Selle Italia Flite Titanium
Seatpost: Ritchey Pro
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra (172.5, 53-39)
Chain: SRAM PC-59
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
Brakes: Shimano XT Cantilever
Cassette: Shimano XT (12-27)
Front Hub: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Hub: Shimano Dura-Ace
Spokes: DT Stainless (double butted, 36 per wheel)
Rims: Mavic MA-2 (36-hole)
Tires: Ritchey Speedmax (700x30)
Pedals: Time ATAC Carbon
Computer: Cateye Enduro
Price: $1000 including shipping in the U.S.
I have ridden this bike very few miles and exclusively on paved roads.
I carefully hand assembled and fine-tuned the whole bike when the
components and all parts were brand new. The only
reason I am selling is to finance a mountain bike purchase. Please
let me know if interested. Thanks!