rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Dura-Ace wheelset WH-7801 Clinchers

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 427 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
18 May 2006
Last activity
18 May 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
427
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a pair of Shimano Dura-Ace 7801 clincher wheels that are 2 years
    old. They were not used at all last year because I had a new pair that
    I raced on. So with the prospect of them sitting around another year I
    thought they should find a good home that could find some good use out
    of them. They are still in great shape. Asking $300. Any question
    please ask.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.