Triathlon · Public discussion

FS: Dura-Ace WH7700 wheels 650c

Started by Mike · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,187 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
17 November 2003
Last activity
17 November 2003
Original author
Mike
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,187
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is a set of Shimano Dura-Ace wheels, 650C, WH-7700. Light, fast, true, great-looking. I'm the
    second owner, and no longer have the bike they were purchased for. The skewers are dinged up on the
    lever ends, and there are a couple of small scratches on the rims, plus the usual brake marks.
    Originally $800 new, selling for $350.

    Mike [email hidden]

  2. I have no association to this deal, but these are fantastic wheels. Light, fast, strong. I've been
    on a set for 3 years and I just for the first time checked the trueness of them - and put them right
    back on the wheels. Still perfectly true 3 seasons later. Close enough to "aero" wheels to race on,
    and strong enough to train in style.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.