rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Campy 11-23 cassette (10Sp)

Started by jjpsych · · Last activity · 1 post · 136 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
20 March 2005
Last activity
20 March 2005
Original author
jjpsych
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
136
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am selling a Centaur 10-speed cassette, with about 500 miles on it.
    It is a 11-23, and I am also including an 11t lockring. I am asking $55
    shipped anywhere in the ConUS. Let me know if you have any questions
    or if you are interested in buying this.
    Thanks,
    Jay

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.