Originally equipped with Campagnolo Chorus/C-Record mix, the
frame Includes a Chorus Headset. It measures 56cm C-C, seat-
tube 56cm T-T, top tube and 41cm C-C chainstay length. Made
of course in the REPARTO CORSE factory, the frame is Classic
CELESTE in color. Constructed of COLUMBUS SLX tubing, the
fork incorporates a fully-sloping Cinelli investment-cast
fork-crown embossed with BIANCHI's Eagle-logo.
It comes with a completely chromed fork, drop-outs, right
rear chain-stay, and most likely is chromed beneath the
paint as well. In addition, it also comes with a full set of
braze-ons, including a pump peg, double H2O bottle mounts,
and chain hanger.
This frame and fork track straight and are with out dents or
other signs of damage. It has several paint chips but none
excessive. In the very worst case, I would give the paint a
8.75 out of 10 condition.
The SLX decal is a little tattered, but ALL other original
decals are 100% INTACT. It is most definitely one of the
last of its breed as I believe 1992 was the very last year
that the SuperLeggera moniker was used.
Also note that this was about as top as steel frames go
until Bianchi, like the rest of the industry switched to
Aluminum and carbon. Almost forgot, I only want $345 O.B.O.
I have several photos, but please understand, I have limited
time and can send them out to serious inquiries only. The
perfect frame for the purist or Bianchi diehard. Thanks for
looking. Nels Seattle