UK and Europe · Public discussion

FS advice on realistic price to ask

Started by Michael Keily · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,305 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
27 January 2003
Last activity
27 January 2003
Original author
Michael Keily
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,305
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
    never ridden hard off road what would be a fair price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have
    no idea about the new price.

    Mike

  2. "michael keily" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
    never ridden hard off road what would be a


    fair

    Quoted message said:

    price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have no idea about the new price.

    Mike


    ...er ten quid sounds about right, due to advances in technology etc., you understand ? If you're
    interested, contact me on..... ;-) (sorry, couldn't resist, wait for a sensible response)

  3. The GT Tequesta cost around £500 when new.

    £150 sounds a fair deal for such a bike, slightly more if in really good condition

    Justin

    "michael keily" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
    never ridden hard off road what would be a


    fair

    Quoted message said:

    price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have no idea about the new price.

    Mike

  4. Thanks LBS has offered to try and sell it am hoping it will get a hundred quid or will stay in the
    shed another year. If anybody is interested am located in the High Peak and it is now stuck on the
    front at the Bike Factory in Whaley Bridge.

    Mike

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.