rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: 8 speed Shimano cassette $25 OBO

Started by Onrhodes · · Last activity · 1 post · 206 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
22 August 2006
Last activity
22 August 2006
Original author
Onrhodes
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
206
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just bought a set of wheels and it came with an 8 speed shimano
    cassette in a 13-23 configuration. It is either an Ultegra or Dura
    Ace version, but I am not sure which. Looks almost brand new. Very
    little wear showing at all. This guy had not ridden the wheels in
    years.
    I can send a picture of the cassette to interested parties. I'm asking
    $25 shipped or best offer.
    You can email me at onrhodes at yahoo dot com.
    I will only ship within the continental US.

    Thanks,
    -Pete

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.