rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: 650c tubular wheels

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 238 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
6 May 2005
Last activity
8 June 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
238
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a racing wheelset and extra tubular tires that I am selling:

    Tubular Race Wheelset (used only for racing and low miles):

    2001 Zipp 404 front- Bought new and used lightly in 2002-2004.
    Included is a Vittoria Corsa CX tire and front Ti skewer. Tire has
    <200 miles on it.

    Specialized Tri-spoke. This is the ultralight version which is now the
    HED 3. Bought new in 2000. Shimano 8/9/10-speed compatible. Included
    is a TUFO Special Jet tire and rear Ti skewer. Tire has <100 miles on
    it.

    Both wheels are in excellent condition. They are both true and all
    decals are intact.

    $550 (I will sell these separately, although I'd prefer to sell as a
    set)

    Tubular tires:
    TUFO Special Jet: brand new; pre-stretched, but never glued or mounted
    $35
    Continental Competition 22 mm: Brand new; pre-stretched, but never
    glued or mounted
    $50

    Pictures available upon request.

    All prices include shipping in the continental U.S.

    Please e-mail me at [email hidden] if interested

  2. I am interested in your wheels. what is your best price for both and
    just for the front zipp?
    thanks,
    chris

  3. Kissel said:

    I am interested in your wheels. what is your best price for both and
    just for the front zipp?
    thanks,
    chris

    I sold the Conti tire, so here's what I was going to do:

    Front Zipp, tire, skewer: $275
    Rear Tri-spoke, tire, skewer: $275

    If you want both wheels, I'll give you the TUFO tire as a spare: $550
    for everything.

    All prices include shipping in the continental US.

    If you have an offer, please e-mail me.

    Thanks.

    Richard

  4. Quoted message said:
    Kissel said:

    I am interested in your wheels. what is your best price for both and
    just for the front zipp?
    thanks,
    chris

    I sold the Conti tire, so here's what I was going to do:

    Front Zipp, tire, skewer: $275
    Rear Tri-spoke, tire, skewer: $275

    If you want both wheels, I'll give you the TUFO tire as a spare: $550
    for everything.

    All prices include shipping in the continental US.

    If you have an offer, please e-mail me.

    Thanks.

    Richard

    The Tri-spoke has been sold. I still have the Front Zipp wheel for
    sale.

    I will sell it, the Vittoria Corsa CX that is mounted on it, the Ti
    skewer and the spare TUFO Special Jet for $275 OBO.

    Please e-mail me if interested.

    Thanks for looking.

    Richard.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.