ADR colors with violet cable housing to match and violet handlebar tape.
Matching water bottle cage. If you request it I also have the matching
voilet Look Pedals.
All Campy, 8-speed downtube shifters with Synchro II which is probably the
best downtube shifting ever developed. Campy production wheels with Strada
rims. New rear rim JUST replaced and respoked.
This is probably the best riding bike I have. It is my century bike because
of the glass-like ride. It is made from Aelle tubing which was supposed to
be the "low" end that year but in fact the frame only weighs one ounce more
than the SPX that could have been used. Moreover, the bike rides so nicely
that I wouldn't sell it if I haven't completely run out of room for bikes.
Some paint knicks here and there but they don't jump out at you.
$700 includes shipping and well worth it.