rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: 2007 Speciailized SJ FSR Expert 19"

Started by KarenB · · Last activity · 1 post · 550 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
7 April 2008
Last activity
7 April 2008
Original author
KarenB
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
550
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello!

    This is a VERY clean bike, with less than 200 miles on it. I'm asking
    US$2,000.00 plus shipping & insurance. (The original MSRP on the bike was
    $3,300.00.)

    I'm a third grade teacher, and I buy a new bike every season (my boyfriend
    owns a bike shop). I have my new one picked out, so I need to start on the
    selling process for my old one.

    You can see photos and find extensive additional details at this website:

    http://www.gcbicycling.com/2007sjfsrxkj/index.html

    --
    Please delete "NOSPAMTO" from my e-mail address to reply to me directly.

    Thanks!
    --Karen

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.