rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: 2006 Salsa Ala Carte frame, orange, 19.5"

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 711 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
2 February 2007
Last activity
2 February 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
711
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm selling a 2006 orange Salsa Ala Carte, size 19.5", frame and
    seatpost clamp only (silver Salsa Fliplock). Selling for $300 shipped
    - OR BEST OFFER. This is a great frame, it rides well, but I have two
    mountain bikes and don't have time to ride both. I bought this frame
    last February, so it has seen less than a year of use and probably has
    around 500 miles on it. It is constructed from fine True Temper OX
    Platinum tubing. The frame has no dents or structural damage, just
    some scratches from normal wear (it's pretty rocky around here). I've
    used some clear protective stickers on the head tube to protect the
    paint from cable housing rub. I also wrapped the drive-side chainstay
    in some foam padding and electrical tape to protect against chain
    slap. Underneath all that, it does have some scratches from the first
    few rides, before I wrapped the stay.

    Read the full specs from Salsa at: http://www.salsacycles.com/
    frames_06alacarte.html

    Email me with any questions.

    Thanks,
    Dave

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.