rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: 2005 issues of Cycling Plus

Started by res09c5t · · Last activity · 1 post · 183 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
9 December 2005
Last activity
9 December 2005
Original author
res09c5t
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
183
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 2005- Jan, Mar, June, July, Sept, Oct
    2004- December and Christmas
    C+ Get Fit for 2005

    Total of 9 issues or specials, I gave away the Tour supplements. Used but
    good condition. One issue may have a couple of pages torn out. My wife
    snagged articles out of one issue but I think it was the May one which I
    can't find and I haven't gone through these to look. These go for $8.95
    each when current at Barnes and Noble, a subscription is about $70.

    How about $15 shipped in the continental US by media mail for the set?
    Paypal accepted.

    Thanks!
    Lyle

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.