rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: 2004 54.6 cm Parlee Z1 Carbon Frameset

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 638 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
4 January 2005
Last activity
29 January 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
638
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. FOR SALE: 2004 Parlee Z1 Carbon Frame and Alpha Q Sub 3 fork, owned
    less than 4 months. The Parlee Z1 is Parlee's top of the line custom
    carbon frameset and was superbly crafted by hand by Bob Parlee and his
    staff in his shop outside Boston. Frameset is super light. Although I
    have never put it on a scale, I would estimate frame easily weighs less
    than 2.5 lbs.

    Frameset is in pristine, like-new condition and has less than 500 miles
    on it. I'm asking $2,600 plus shipping and insurance (frame and fork
    cost me about $4,000 brand new). This was constructed as a true race
    bike and handles brilliantly while cornering and at high-speeds. The
    ride is smooth yet, when you stomp on the pedals, the bike accelerates
    immediately. I really wish I could keep it but I have to devote my
    resources to other priorities right now.

    Specs:

    Seat tube length: 54.6 cm (c-to-c), 56.6 cm (c-t-t)

    Effective Top Tube length: 55.5 cm (c-t-c)

    Top Tube Slope: 2 deg.

    Head tube length: 15.6 cm

    Seat tube angle: 73 deg.

    Chainstay Length: 41 cm

    Head angle: 73 deg.

    Fork rake: 43 mm

    For more information about Parlee Cycles and the Z1 frameset, please go
    here: http://www.parleecycles.com

    Please e-mail me at [email hidden] for pictures.
    Many thanks.

    Rafael

  2. Hi:
    Is your frame still FS? If so your sould post it the Parleee yahoo
    group.
    http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PARLEEbikes/
    Good luck!
    Alan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.