Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

FS: 2002 V-Rex XL $975 OBO

Started by hearlouis · · Last activity · 1 post · 697 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
24 March 2005
Last activity
24 March 2005
Original author
hearlouis
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
697
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am selling a like new 2002 Rans V-Rex XL. It is a one owner bike in
    like new condition. I am asking $975 plus shipping. I provided complete
    details and photos at this link:

    http://www.hearingoffice.com/v_rex.htm

    I am purchasing a new Mistral from Angletech and need to move this bike
    out!

    Thanks

    Louis
    please contact me directly at louisd at hearingoffice.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.