rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS:18"IF Deluxe All top shelf

Started by Ryun Pavlicek · · Last activity · 1 post · 167 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
20 February 2005
Last activity
20 February 2005
Original author
Ryun Pavlicek
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
167
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I built this for myself way back in the day and have since all but retired
    from riding . It has been a shame to watch it sit in the garage so today I
    decided to move on.
    Also I need the funds for my race car 🙂
    East coast old school cool. Why get an off the shelf bike when this is
    available?

    Impress you friends and neighbors

    here are the specs:
    18"Independent Fabrications Deluxe 853 mtn frame. Custom Stars and Stripes
    paint scheme
    Z2 bomber fork upgraded with Superfly crown and brace
    Sram 9sp SL shifters. Limited edition "Betsy" shifters in red white and
    blue. Currently setup as a 2x 9 system but can be switched over to
    traditional 3x9
    SRAM 9.0 Carbon brake levers
    Syncros riser bars
    Syncro stem
    Syncros seatpost
    Incredibell already installed
    WTB greasegaurd headset
    Avid arch supreme brakeset
    Ritchey Ti hubs laced with DT revolution spokes to Ritchey OCR rims
    Salsa QR skewers
    Sram 9/0 sl betsy rear derailleur
    XT rear cassette
    XT front der
    Ritchey 172.5 crank with 2x9 gearing
    Xt bb
    Michelin Wildgripper s tires
    Speedplay ti frog

    All this for $950 plus shipping. (I shudder to remember what I spent on this
    beast)
    I will include some spare chainrings, cleats, tires etc as long as you
    promise to provide a good home
    Please email me for photos since the paint scheme needs to be seen to be
    appreciated
    Nota Bene: This mtn was used (but not abused) so it does show some wear. No
    major paint chips, no dents, and no rust. Some minor scuffs on chainstay and
    the cranks show shoe rubs. I will include the NC soil for free
    Located in Durham NC
    Ryun
    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.