General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Fruits vs. Fruit Juices (with no additives) - same sugar levels?

Started by JoeC · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,480 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 July 2007
Last activity
12 July 2007
Original author
JoeC
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,480
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was drinking fruit juices every day but soon realized they have a
    lot of sugar, i.e. about an ounce or more per 8 ounce glass.
    Do the fruits themselves also have the same level of sugar? I mean
    raspberries, blueberries, blackberries etc? I want the fruits and
    vegetables but not all that sugar....

    Help

    Joe
    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.