General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Fresh Eggs - Frozen style

Started by Tony P. · · Last activity · 1 post · 184 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 January 2005
Last activity
29 January 2005
Original author
Tony P.
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
184
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Arrggghhhh!

    The SO brought home a dozen fresh eggs from on of the co-workers
    chickens.

    So I get up this morning, ready to make scrambled eggs and they're
    frozen.

    Seems there's this constant battle over the fridge temp here - I keep it
    a couple notches below max, and guess who cranks it up to maximum.

    The eggs weren't anything spectacular though. I think I know why.

    First, most of our eggs that we buy here are indeed brown, and local in
    origin. Add that to the fact that I go through a dozen eggs about every
    week and a half or so and they don't sit around long.

    So it wasn't really worth it. Oh well.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.