Road Cycling · Public discussion

Fred Rod in GA -- mechanicals again?

Started by John Forrest Tomlinson · · Last activity · 4 posts · 470 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
19 April 2006
Last activity
19 April 2006
Original author
John Forrest Tomlinson
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
470
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. What's the deal with this guy and his bikes? It seems at many big
    races in the US he has bike problems.

    From
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2006/apr06/georgia06/?id=results/georgia061

    << One of those 'younger' guys was Fred Rodriguez (Davitamon-Lotto)
    who continued his many-year run of bad mechanical luck when riding in
    the States. Entering the city of Macon, Rodriguez flatted. "I got a
    flat coming in to the circuit and when I got the change I realized the
    wheel was broken -- the gears were skipping on the wheel," Rodriguez
    explained. >>

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  2. John Forrest Tomlinson said:

    What's the deal with this guy and his bikes? It seems at many big
    races in the US he has bike problems.

    From
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2006/apr06/georgia06/?id=results/georgia061

    << One of those 'younger' guys was Fred Rodriguez (Davitamon-Lotto)
    who continued his many-year run of bad mechanical luck when riding in
    the States. Entering the city of Macon, Rodriguez flatted. "I got a
    flat coming in to the circuit and when I got the change I realized the
    wheel was broken -- the gears were skipping on the wheel," Rodriguez
    explained. >>

    He hates packing up his euro bikes and traveling with them. So instead,
    he picks one up from wall mart on the way to the race.

  3. That looks pretty bad for neutral support don't you think?

  4. That looks pretty bad for neutral support don't you think?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.