Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Fort Bliss, El Paso, TX

Started by kmjohnson02 · · Last activity · 1 post · 561 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
30 November 2010
Last activity
30 November 2010
Original author
kmjohnson02
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
561
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anybody here from the the Fort Bliss, El Paso area? I am gonna be stationed there in about 6 months time and was wondering what to expect for cycling routes. I don't mind driving a little to find a good route.

    I love hills and I love time trials. So I guess I'm looking for long pieces of smooth road/ low traffic/ and long hills.

    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.