UK and Europe · Public discussion

For Sale - Full face metallic helmet

Started by Digital-Enterpr · · Last activity · 2 posts · 893 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
23 May 2003
Last activity
23 May 2003
Original author
Digital-Enterpr
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
893
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've got a full face metallic helmet for sale, never been in a crash it's just I never seem to use
    it. I bought it from halfords for £60. If you want to buy it, want a picture or more information
    email [email hidden] (remove NOSPAM from the email address so its mfdg86@ .. )

    Dave

  2. "Digital-Enterprises.com" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I've got a full face metallic helmet for sale, never been in a crash it's just I never seem to use
    it. I bought it from halfords for £60. If you want to buy it, want a picture or more information
    email [email hidden] (remove NOSPAM from the email address so its mfdg86@ .. )

    Dave

    Is it black, can you feel the force and do you ride a recumbent ?!!? (another) Dave.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.