General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

food stuck in my throat

Started by Nick Sylvester · · Last activity · 3 posts · 784 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 September 2003
Last activity
5 September 2003
Original author
Nick Sylvester
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
784
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have been having this problem for about 4 years now. It started
    when I lived in Mexico for 2 years. Towards the end of my stay there
    I would get really full and would not have any bowel movements for
    about a week sometimes. This condition is better now, but I also
    noticed that I would sometimes cough and a piece of food ( I think )
    would come up. I am still having this problem. It doesn't happen
    only after I eat. I can go hours and hours without eating and I will
    still cough these little pieces of food up. For the last 4 days I
    have felt a piece in my throat ( I can always feel them there) but I
    haven't been able to cough it out. It kind of made it hard to swallow
    and gave me a mild sore throat. I finally coughed it up and there
    were 3 big pieces that came out. I have no idea what is going on. I
    have never seen a doctor about it (mostly because I don't think they
    would know what is wrong and then charge me alot of money) and it
    hasn't bothered me too much until this last time it happened. Does
    anybody know what might be causing this or how to fix it?
    Thank you so much for your help
    Nick Sylvester

  2. Find your food allergy that stops your digestion. Usually wheat & dairy.

    This is very common of blood type O people.

    "Nick Sylvester" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have been having this problem for about 4 years now. It started
    when I lived in Mexico for 2 years. Towards the end of my stay there
    I would get really full and would not have any bowel movements for
    about a week sometimes. This condition is better now, but I also
    noticed that I would sometimes cough and a piece of food ( I think )
    would come up. I am still having this problem. It doesn't happen
    only after I eat. I can go hours and hours without eating and I will
    still cough these little pieces of food up. For the last 4 days I
    have felt a piece in my throat ( I can always feel them there) but I
    haven't been able to cough it out. It kind of made it hard to swallow
    and gave me a mild sore throat. I finally coughed it up and there
    were 3 big pieces that came out. I have no idea what is going on. I
    have never seen a doctor about it (mostly because I don't think they
    would know what is wrong and then charge me alot of money) and it
    hasn't bothered me too much until this last time it happened. Does
    anybody know what might be causing this or how to fix it?
    Thank you so much for your help
    Nick Sylvester

  3. Is it at the top of your throat of down aways. if its at the top, you can
    try looking straight up when you swallow.
    But if its further down, you may hve some nodes in your throat that could be
    removed surgically, or even varicose veins.

    --
    ~Ray~

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.