Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Floyd "the man" Landis

Started by AussieDog · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,198 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
24 July 2004
Last activity
25 July 2004
Original author
AussieDog
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,198
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm very imprest how strong Landis is finishing this years tour. We should see more great things from this guy.
    I found this site on another bike forum check it out.

    cafeshops.comlandisgear

  2. AussieDog said:

    I'm very imprest how strong Landis is finishing this years tour. We should see more great things from this guy.
    I found this site on another bike forum check it out.

    cafeshops.comlandisgear

    Landis has ridden very strongly indeed. I think the most shocking thing about this Tour has been how all the supposed GC contenders got dropped off the pace while Lance's USPS mates were still riding in front. Lance didn't drop them, Landis, Azevedo, Hincapie and co did!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.