Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Floyd's Father in Law Dies...

Started by Jaguar27 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,040 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
16 August 2006
Last activity
17 August 2006
Original author
Jaguar27
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,040
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is very sad, they think it's suicide...can things get any worse for the poor Guy? Am I the only one who think's FL is innocent??

    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20060816-1346-tribunebreakingnewsteam.html

  2. I don't know if he's guilty or not, but all the TDF bs aside, that is a terrible tragedy to happen to anyone. I've battled depression all my life, and had suicidal thoughts when I was younger, but since have been able to control it (somewhat). It's not always clear why a person would do something like this, but I can tell you that the mind has a lot of power over the body and that isn't always a good thing.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.