Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Fitting a bottle cage on a Cannondale Jekyll

Started by MitchV · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,367 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
10 August 2004
Last activity
10 August 2004
Original author
MitchV
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,367
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just tried fitting a water bottle cage on a Jekyll 900 and the cage fouls on the RL cable for the rear shock. I could use the bottom cage mount but this is not accessable when riding - unless of course you're a stunt rider which I am not.

    I could use a CamelBak but I tend to only ride for a few hours due to family commitments so bottles are more practical, also they are expensive.

    Anyone had a similar problem?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.