UK and Europe · Public discussion

First ride of the year

Started by vernon levy · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,739 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
1 January 2005
Last activity
1 January 2005
Original author
vernon levy
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,739
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm off to Reeth to do a 25-ish mile loop via the Tan Hill pub, Muker and
    Gunnerside with some off road riding. Should be a nice start to the year.

    Happy New Year everyone.

  2. Quoted message said:

    I'm off to Reeth to do a 25-ish mile loop via the Tan Hill pub, Muker and
    Gunnerside with some off road riding. Should be a nice start to the year.

    Happy New Year everyone

    Just got Nathan up - he's got a 10-mile TT this morning.

    Happy New Year all, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
    to get correct one remove fame & fortune
    h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

    --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--

  3. vernon levy said:

    I'm off to Reeth to do a 25-ish mile loop via the Tan Hill pub, Muker and
    Gunnerside with some off road riding. Should be a nice start to the year.

    Happy New Year everyone.


    Club New Years day 10 mile TT this morning. Happy new year all.

    Stan Cox

  4. vernon levy said:

    I'm off to Reeth to do a 25-ish mile loop via the Tan Hill pub, Muker and
    Gunnerside with some off road riding. Should be a nice start to the year.

    Happy New Year everyone.


    I fell off twice last time I was on the Tan Hill Inn to Muker road due
    to the snow and ice.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.