rec.sport.unicycling archive · Public discussion

finally i have seen the universe 2 promo

Started by Thinuniking · · Last activity · 3 posts · 652 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling archive
Published
2 April 2004
Last activity
2 April 2004
Original author
Thinuniking
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
652
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I know every one else has seen the universe 2 trailer but I
    only saw it today as my p.c is having trouble with
    quicktime. Today I finally blaged a p.c at school and the
    video was loaded in a few mins!I know every one is blown
    away but the amazing Unicycling I was to but the main reason
    I like the universe videos,is because it a few guy's just
    riding and having fun on one wheel. I like making videos but
    find watching my self boring really,because I can do the
    trick as it's me doing it I am not so blown away.what do you
    think when you are watching your self?

    --
    thinuniking - mad as a clown

    If you don't need new underwear it wasn't worth it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thinuniking's Profile: unicyclist.com4294
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30017

  2. I just find the amount of editing usually put into a video
    takes the fun out of it, Depends what im doing, i like
    watching myself backflip but would rather it be someone
    else doing it.

    Thin, You will find its more than a few riders in the video.
    Even im on the preview lol

    Trev

    --
    unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

    [image:
    "]http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/Unicycle-Pictures-from-Uk/NewSig2.jpg]
    And no im NOT a juggler :P

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycleboy's Profile: unicyclist.com399
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30017

  3. What trick are you doing on the video, and maybe an
    aproximate time you're around, it'll be interesting to see
    whatchur doing?

    --
    Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

    Proud owner of 3 young Sock Puppets... but when they get out of line, I
    get out my whacking spoon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Robbie's Profile: unicyclist.com5302
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30017

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.