Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Felt F70, good first road bike?

Started by Kschwart · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,652 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
21 January 2004
Last activity
21 January 2004
Original author
Kschwart
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,652
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey there,
    I am looking for a good first road bike for myself...looking to spend under $1000 and the Felt f70 looks great. Anyone know anything about it? I've heard only good stuff! I will be riding like 30 mile rides on the weekends and then to work and back each day. Any reccomendations would be great!
    K

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Kschwart
    Hey there,
    I am looking for a good first road bike for myself...looking to spend under $1000 and the Felt f70 looks great. Anyone know anything about it? I've heard only good stuff! I will be riding like 30 mile rides on the weekends and then to work and back each day. Any reccomendations would be great!
    K

    Go for it!! I have an F85 and have put 220 miles on it in the last two weeks....I love this Bike!!

    I can only imagine the F70 is muuuuuuch better!!

    Ride one before you buy, and I've heard that Felts come larger, I was measured for a 56cm in other Brands, but a 54cm Felt fits me perfectly, just something to keep in mind...

    Let us know what you think!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.