General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Feedback on stressed in the city site

Started by Daniel Lesser · · Last activity · 3 posts · 400 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 April 2004
Last activity
26 April 2004
Original author
Daniel Lesser
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
400
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. We'd like your help. The stressed in the city site has just been redesigned. We have just updated it to include some great new tips and it now has an entirely new look. I think that I'm "too invlolved" in the design to evaluate it objectively. If some of you would look it over and give some solid input, it would be much appreciated. My questions are:

    1. When you first arrived, was the subject clear?
    2. Does it sound like a good idea? Does it motivate you?
    3. What didn't you understand? What other info do you need?
    4. Was it user-friendly? Could you navigate around the
    site easily?
    5. Any recommendations on improving it to grab your
    attention even more?

    here is the url stressed-in-the-city.comstressed-in-the-city.com

    Thank you in advance for your help. Please contact me
    directly with any feedback at dlesser@stressed-in-the-
    city.com

    Daniel J. Lesser

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040205161332O7t6CmH0

  2. I liked it. It seemed easy enough to get around. I guess I
    would prefer not to have that popup come up right when you
    get there. I hit cancel and then after looking around a bit
    I began to wish I had hit okay instead. So I guess I would
    have liked to see that as a link rather than a popup. But
    that may just be me. Due to the gut reaction a lot of us
    have to popups, I think I reacted more to what it was rather
    than what it said and I hit cancel. Sorry, I'm trying to be
    tactful as well as truthful. Beyond that, I believe there is
    a lot more to the information on your site than can be
    boiled down into just a few words here. So, I put your site
    in my favorites under "medical." I have a lot of sites there
    because every little bit of information you can get to feel
    better helps. I think I'll be going there a lot and I'm
    sending your link to all of my friends and family.

    Good luck. Jesse Hamilton

    "Daniel Lesser" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    We'd like your help. The stressed in the city site has
    just been


    redesigned. We have just updated it to include some great
    new tips and it now has an entirely new look. I think that
    I'm "too invlolved" in the design to evaluate it
    objectively. If some of you would look it over and give some
    solid input, it would be much appreciated. My questions are:

    Quoted message said:


    1. When you first arrived, was the subject clear?
    2. Does it sound like a good idea? Does it motivate you?
    3. What didn't you understand? What other info do you
    need?
    4. Was it user-friendly? Could you navigate around the
    site easily?
    5. Any recommendations on improving it to grab your
    attention even more?

    here is the url stressed-in-the-city.comstressed-in-the-city.com

    Thank you in advance for your help. Please contact me
    directly with any


    feedback at [email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    Daniel J. Lesser

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040205161332O7t6CmH0

  3. I agree with Jesse about pop up, they are annoying. I think
    the google ads should be removed or at lease repositioned
    they spoil the balance of the pages. The site was easy to
    navigate and user friendly.
    PS. I understand the "getting to involved with design bit"
    Could you please check out my front page and login
    process at message board. I cant stop changing front
    page. I never seem happy with it and have just added
    message board. Thanks

    --
    auntie_biotic
    tbandu.co.uktbandu.co.uk

    "Jesse Hamilton" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I liked it.
    It seemed easy enough to get around.
    I guess I would prefer not to have that popup come up right when you get
    there.
    I hit cancel and then after looking around a bit I began to wish I had hit
    okay instead.
    So I guess I would have liked to see that as a link rather than a popup.
    But that may just be me.
    Due to the gut reaction a lot of us have to popups, I think I reacted more
    to what it was rather than what it said and I hit cancel.
    Sorry, I'm trying to be tactful as well as truthful.
    Beyond that, I believe there is a lot more to the information on your site
    than can be boiled down into just a few words here.
    So, I put your site in my favorites under "medical."
    I have a lot of sites there because every little bit of information you


    can

    Quoted message said:

    get to feel better helps.
    I think I'll be going there a lot and I'm sending your link to all of my
    friends and family.

    Good luck.
    Jesse Hamilton

    "Daniel Lesser" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    We'd like your help. The stressed in the city site has just been


    redesigned. We have just updated it to include some great new tips and it
    now has an entirely new look. I think that I'm "too invlolved" in the


    design

    Quoted message said:

    to evaluate it objectively. If some of you would look it over and give


    some

    Quoted message said:

    solid input, it would be much appreciated. My questions are:

    Quoted message said:


    1. When you first arrived, was the subject clear?
    2. Does it sound like a good idea? Does it motivate you?
    3. What didn't you understand? What other info do you need?
    4. Was it user-friendly? Could you navigate around the site easily?
    5. Any recommendations on improving it to grab your attention even more?

    here is the url stressed-in-the-city.comstressed-in-the-city.com

    Thank you in advance for your help. Please contact me directly with any


    feedback at [email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    Daniel J. Lesser

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040205161332O7t6CmH0


Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.