Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

February 38 degree delirium ride

Started by Supabonbon · · Last activity · 4 posts · 800 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
4 February 2004
Last activity
5 February 2004
Original author
Supabonbon
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
800
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. January was a tough slog. The weather finally gave us a break. It was in the upper 30's this
    morning, the first foray above freezing in a long time. I rode the old Kona in to work, my first
    ride in weeks. I was slow as [censored] and heaved out mouthfuls of snot on Chambers Street. My January-
    dormant chemicals were rejoicing. I was out in the Central Park during lunch without a coat on.
    Funny how 40 deg starts feeling like 60. Wheee!

    /s

  2. supabonbon said:

    January was a tough slog. The weather finally gave us a break. It was in the upper 30's this
    morning, the first foray above freezing in a long time. I rode the old Kona in to work, my first
    ride in weeks. I was slow as [censored] and heaved out mouthfuls of snot on Chambers Street. My January-
    dormant chemicals were rejoicing. I was out in the Central Park during lunch without a coat on.
    Funny how 40 deg starts feeling like 60. Wheee!

    /s

    Oh c'mon SBB! Come on out one Sunday and join the JAR group in South Jersey. We ride regardless of
    temps. We'll make you feel like 15 with a windchill of -10 is 60. 🙂

    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o www.schnauzers.ws

  3. "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@<nospam>schnauzers.ws> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    supabonbon said:

    January was a tough slog. The weather finally gave us a break. It was in the upper 30's this
    morning, the first foray above freezing in a long time. I rode the old Kona in to work, my first
    ride in weeks. I was slow as [censored] and heaved out mouthfuls of snot on Chambers Street. My January-
    dormant chemicals were rejoicing. I was out in the Central Park during lunch without a coat on.
    Funny how 40 deg starts feeling like 60. Wheee!

    /s

    Oh c'mon SBB! Come on out one Sunday and join the JAR group in South Jersey. We ride regardless of
    temps. We'll make you feel like 15 with a windchill of -10 is 60. 🙂

    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o www.schnauzers.ws

    Whereabouts?

    /s

  4. supabonbon said:

    "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@<nospam>schnauzers.ws> wrote in message news:<3c-
    [email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    supabonbon said:

    January was a tough slog. The weather finally gave us a break. It was in the upper 30's this
    morning, the first foray above freezing in a long time. I rode the old Kona in to work, my first
    ride in weeks. I was slow as [censored] and heaved out mouthfuls of snot on Chambers Street. My January-
    dormant chemicals were rejoicing. I was out in the Central Park during lunch without a coat on.
    Funny how 40 deg starts feeling like 60. Wheee!

    /s

    Oh c'mon SBB! Come on out one Sunday and join the JAR group in South Jersey. We ride regardless
    of temps. We'll make you feel like 15 with a windchill of -10 is 60. 🙂

    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o www.schnauzers.ws

    Whereabouts?

    /s

    You can view our ride schedule at www.jerseyactionriders.org. This Sunday is Wissahickon Park in
    Philadelphia, PA. I think the closest ride to you will be Allaire State Park in NJ. We have slow
    pokes (like me) and adrenaline nuts as well (20+ MPH uphill), so your sure to work up a sweat even
    in subfreezing temps. There is a North Jersey ride group as well (may be closer for you):
    rvccmtb.comrvccmtb.com

    Hope to see you on a ride one Sunday.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.