Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Favorite Rides In Lake Tahoe

Started by friedmikey · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,626 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
16 August 2006
Last activity
18 August 2006
Original author
friedmikey
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,626
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Share your favorite road rides in the Lake Tahoe area. I'm going to be up there for a week at the end of this month and I'm looking for some great routes to ride. I've already done the around-the-lake thing, and while beautiful and fairly challenging, I don't really need to do it again. Too much traffic and long stretches with no shoulder. Anybody do anything different in the area? I'll be staying in Tahoe City, but North Shore, South Shore, long, short, easy, hard,... It doesn't matter - I'm down to try anything.

  2. Surely someone here's ridden in Tahoe, no? Anybody ever ride from Tahoe City or Truckee to Sugarbowl/Soda Springs via Donner Summit Road, Old Donner Summit Road, Lake Mary Road, etc? What was it like?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.