rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FA: Pearl Izumi Jerseys & New Componets (overstock)

Started by WBtobal · · Last activity · 1 post · 207 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
24 January 2005
Last activity
24 January 2005
Original author
WBtobal
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
207
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The holidays are past, but the "gifts" don't stop coming. I've listed new PI
    jerseys, and new Campy (and other) components on a current auction. Search for
    eBay seller Ditchdoctor. All items deeply reduced ($80.00 PI jerseys start at
    $14.95 and no Reserve). I've got tons of mens and womens PI bike apparel that
    I'll be listing during the coming weeks...check the auction listings often for
    some fantastic buys.
    Regards,
    Bill

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.