rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FA: GIOS fully lugged modern DEDACCIAI frame

Started by Al van Varick · · Last activity · 2 posts · 542 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
19 November 2004
Last activity
19 November 2004
Original author
Al van Varick
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
542
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you like lugged steel frames this 57cm GIOS Compact Pro (I don't
    know why it's called a "compact"😉 is an interesting one to look at,
    lots of trick and innovative features and the quality of the execution
    is superb.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7114848321

  2. Al van Varick said:

    If you like lugged steel frames this 57cm GIOS Compact Pro (I don't
    know why it's called a "compact"😉

    These frames have really short chainstays, a "compact" rear end.

    Quoted message said:

    is an interesting one to look at,
    lots of trick and innovative features and the quality of the execution
    is superb.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7114848321

    Indeed, they're very nice looking. I like the replaceable dropouts. I've lost
    more than one frame to a simple, broken derailer hangar.

    Matt O.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.