rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FA: Cinelli Road bars, 44 silver, Italian clamp

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 193 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
13 December 2004
Last activity
13 December 2004
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
193
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. About to end, with nary a bid at 19.99, classic Cinelli road bars,
    still eager to please, still able to ride, I know I can, I CAN still do
    it. Please: take me home, for Christmas. For Hannaukah! For Kwanzaa!
    For the mysteriously non-specific "Holiday Season!"
    http://tinyurl.com/4gjda
    "Bars, Be Home for Christmas!"
    Brian Plaugher

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.