FA Ads

a440tooner

Guest
I hare FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
this site as a FS site.

On Jun 21, 2:56 pm, a440tooner <[email protected]> wrote:
> I hare FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
> this site as a FS site.

I can't spel hate.

"a440tooner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I hate FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
> this site as a FS site.

Obviously that would be best but also sometimes those ads are a good pointer
to something that you might want.

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:23:41 -0700, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo.
com> wrote:

>"a440tooner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I hate FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
>> this site as a FS site.

>Obviously that would be best but also sometimes those ads are a good pointer
>to something that you might want.

I'm with the bad speeler. If I want to know what's on Ebay, I'll go
look there. If every one listing bike parts on Ebay put a pointer here
the group would be unusable. It's already too noisy with FA ads.

com> wrote:

>"a440tooner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I hate FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
>> this site as a FS site.

>Obviously that would be best but also sometimes those ads are a good pointer
>to something that you might want.

I'm with the bad speeler. If I want to know what's on Ebay, I'll go

look there. If every one listing bike parts on Ebay put a pointer here
the group would be unusable. It's already too noisy with FA ads.
Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with "FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB" postings okay or will that offend you too?

"Dan H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...

> Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to
> reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with
> "FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB"
> postings okay or will that offend you too?

I think you may understand it all.

On Jun 27, 10:00 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> "Dan H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:D[email protected]...
>

> > Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to
> > reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with
> > "FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB"
> > postings okay or will that offend you too?

> I think you may understand it all.

I can complete a WTB or FS ad on this board. I can't do anything here
with a FA ad. This used to be a very active board with lots of ads,
but obviously the buyers have gone away. I suspect that like me, they
don't wan't to wade thru the pimp ads here for ebay. I'll check back
in 6 months.