rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FA: A bunch of MAFAC brake stuff.

Started by Greg Achtem · · Last activity · 1 post · 215 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
23 November 2005
Last activity
23 November 2005
Original author
Greg Achtem
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
215
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Oh I am so going to regret selling these. I'm sure once you successfully
    bid on this bag o MAFAC brake parts I'm going to come across a cherry
    70s machine that is just dying for some authentic French binders and
    hardware. Oh well. My loss is your gain. Get that fine Gitane, Peugeot,
    Mercier, Louison Bobet, etc. going, er, stopping again.

    Check out the auction at
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7199266296

    Happy trails!

    Greg

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.