rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

FA: 15" Trek 7500FX hybrid, 2002 model, almost new

Started by Matt O'Toole · · Last activity · 2 posts · 559 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
11 May 2004
Last activity
12 May 2004
Original author
Matt O'Toole
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
559
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I said:

    This bike is perfect for someone about 5'3". It's a very
    good all around bike with fast tires and decent road
    gearing -- perfect for fitness riding, commuting, rail
    trails, and touring. Blue and silver 2002 model,
    practically new condition.

    I've relisted the bike here:

    cgi.ebay.comeBayISAPI.dll
    3677133213

    Quoted message said:

    Please email with any questions.

    Matt O.

  2. SOLD!

    Matt O'Toole said:
    I said:

    This bike is perfect for someone about 5'3". It's a very
    good all around bike with fast tires and decent road
    gearing -- perfect for fitness riding, commuting, rail
    trails, and touring. Blue and silver 2002 model,
    practically new condition.

    I've relisted the bike here:

    cgi.ebay.comeBayISAPI.dll
    77133213

    Quoted message said:

    Please email with any questions.

    Matt O.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.