Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

F. S. Easy Racer Tour Easy

Started by Robert Slifka · · Last activity · 1 post · 713 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
14 March 2004
Last activity
14 March 2004
Original author
Robert Slifka
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
713
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have for sale a "white" "mid size" Easy Racer Tour Easy.
    This bike was purchased In April 2003 from Alan's Family
    Bike Shop here in Sandiego CA. It has been gently adult
    ridden for about 15 mi and then stored in my garage. I am
    selling it because of a medical condition. It is equiped
    with a wireless Cateye cyclocomputer and a double kickstand.
    The configeration is listed at www.alansfamilybikeshop.com
    look for Easy Racer-Alan's Custom Tour easy. Photos of my
    bike are available at ( homepage.mac.com/robertslifka/ ). I
    am hoping to sell it locally but it can be professionally
    boxed and shipped from Alan's if necessary.. I paid over
    $2000.00 My selling price is $1575.00. This bike is
    MINT...like new condition. Packing and shipping will be paid
    by the buyer. I can be contacted at home my tel # 858-454-
    6818 for further details. Please leave message if
    necessary...I will get back to you. Thanks, Robert Slifka

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.