Explain Yourself

DOC69

Sep 4, 2004
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down ... and saw her husband was holding battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a "real one." She went completely ballistic.

"You impotent jerk," she screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

"I'll explain the toy ... you explain the kids."

Lol! How do people come up with this stuff. She went to a sperm bank. Probably.

Hi there,
Iam sailaja,
Iam a newbie in this forum.I want to join with you in your conversations and this is my First post.

Hahaha Soccer Joke
IMG_20180319_210925_850.jpg

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down ... and saw her husband was holding battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a "real one." She went completely ballistic.

"You impotent jerk," she screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

Lol nice one here !
Explain it then ! This one made my day
Any more jokes? I'd love to hear more from you though. LOL

What do you call a wheel made out of iron?

A. a ferrous wheel

Why is sex and camphone important to guys?

A. Because we need some story to tell our friends and a random photo of a girl to somewhat prove it.

Oh my gosh! That joke was hilarious. I kept thinking what the possible explanation could be. And I think the funniest thing about this post is that it's more than a decade old. :D

Goodness gracious! This forum has existed even before Facebook became a thing. Maybe even before Youtube. :eek:

ha ha ha ha ha ha, what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!