General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Exception to age restriction for the NYC Marathon?

Started by algae · · Last activity · 4 posts · 277 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
19 April 2006
Last activity
19 April 2006
Original author
algae
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
277
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all, My daughter and I were planning to train to run the NYC
    marathon this year. Today I found out that there she must be 18 years
    of age to run but she will only be 17 at that time. As she is a capable
    runner and will be accompanied by me, do you know if there are any
    exceptions made to the age restriction? Thanks for any info.
    Gary

  2. algae said:

    Hi all, My daughter and I were planning to train to run the NYC
    marathon this year. Today I found out that there she must be 18 years
    of age to run but she will only be 17 at that time. As she is a capable
    runner and will be accompanied by me, do you know if there are any
    exceptions made to the age restriction? Thanks for any info.
    Gary

    Gary,
    Is she hot?
    If so, maybe we can deal.
    Leeroy D. Pimp

  3. algae said:

    Hi all, My daughter and I were planning to train to run the NYC
    marathon this year. Today I found out that there she must be 18 years
    of age to run but she will only be 17 at that time. As she is a capable
    runner and will be accompanied by me, do you know if there are any
    exceptions made to the age restriction? Thanks for any info.
    Gary

    AFAIK they don't check birth certificates. Now I'm not telling her to
    tell a lie, but thats what I would do. Then again one or both of you
    may not even be lucky enough to get in.

    Eric

  4. Thanks Eric. I've thought about it, although I would be travelling from
    outside the US so I'm not keen to take a chance.

    G.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.