Australia and New Zealand ยท Public discussion

EuroBikeKit is here :) Pro Jerseys on offer

Started by EuroBikeKit ยท ยท Last activity ยท 4 posts ยท 2,075 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
22 August 2005
Last activity
30 August 2005
Original author
EuroBikeKit
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,075
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [font=Helv][font=Helv]๐Ÿ™‚ Hi All,

    I just joined up today and thought i'd say hi. I'm looking forward to learning more about cycling training and maybe even being able to help others.

    [font=Helv]Also to note, i have short sleeve pro team jerseys available if anyone is interested. I am going to open an online store shortly and in the mean time i wish to establish a good customer base. Pricing is very competitive with the first jersey $79, each jersey after that $69 so any support would be greatly appreciated. Teams available are Rabbobank, Credit Agricole, FDJ, Cofidis, Fassa Bortolo, Gerolsteiner, Boygues, Illes Baleares. Bibs for the teams above will be available in a few weeks. I also have a Rabbobank team fleecy jacket available which looks awesome. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

    [/font][/font][/font]Cheers !!

  2. So no one buy jerseys anymore?

    Ok then $69 for a jersey?? I have some Cofidis jerseys that i need to clear so i can go a lower price for those.

  3. I got my Aldi ones for $20, jerseys and shorts. ๐Ÿ™‚

  4. ahhh yeahhh... i just bought my imported jersey for less than that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.