UK and Europe · Public discussion

Enfield lock to Millenium Bridge along river lea

Started by Chris Nowak · · Last activity · 1 post · 502 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
5 February 2005
Last activity
5 February 2005
Original author
Chris Nowak
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
502
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Did it today - thanks for the route in earlier posts. This was the first
    proper outing for almost a year and the first one on my new Dawes Sardar. I
    must say it was a dream to cycle both on tow paths and tarmac. As a bonus no
    pins and needles the whole trip!
    It was cycling as I used to enjoy it in my early years.
    The only slight downer was slight elbow pain , but nothing too bad.
    Being 16.5 stone in weight I'm no featherweight - I'd recommend the bike to
    those in the heavy weight class.
    Thanks again
    Chris

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.