Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Ed Gin Dipshit, [censored] & Scumbag

Started by Edward Dolan · · Last activity · 1 post · 402 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
3 February 2005
Last activity
3 February 2005
Original author
Edward Dolan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
402
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    Ed Gin, Yellow Mongoloid Slant-Eyed [censored] from Chicago with [censored] for Brains,

    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
    say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour [censored] out of a boot with
    instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away.
    I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

    You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
    worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
    cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
    a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

    You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
    richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into
    this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
    abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then
    killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done.

    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
    species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the
    very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers
    avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed,
    a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

    Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to
    impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop
    will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it
    more rapidly.

    You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive
    its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to
    fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink
    shame of your ignoble blood. May you ckoke on the queasy, convulsing
    nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

    You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
    nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
    ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
    you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in
    a land that reality forgot.

    And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important
    statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What
    fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted
    tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat,
    spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

    You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
    obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
    emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
    disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
    deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
    wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You
    are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow
    wherever you go.

    You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
    You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted
    boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
    crook-pated [censored]. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
    cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup
    pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
    dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

    You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are
    degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you
    exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

    I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard
    stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way
    beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid.
    You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so
    far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that
    no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on
    Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire
    galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll.
    Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some
    primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure
    essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
    the laws of physics that we know.

    I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After
    this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough
    strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments
    about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

    The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
    away most of your of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really
    say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was
    pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a
    load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you
    have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more
    success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal"
    people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering.
    But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this
    world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this
    was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't
    have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you
    the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be
    placing such a demand on you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.