Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Easy Racers sighting in Montreal

Started by Denis Rivest · · Last activity · 1 post · 645 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
16 June 2003
Last activity
16 June 2003
Original author
Denis Rivest
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
645
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Saw a Black Easy Racers (couldn't tell if it was a GRR or a Tour Easy)in the West Island of Montreal
    yesterday evening.

    As I was kind of in a hurry, all I did was wave and continue.

    This is the first easy Racers recumbent I've seen in the Montreal region, and I was wondering if he
    was a viewer of this NG???

    Denis Rivest Stratus rider in Montreal

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.